Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Best fifteen rupees spent ever!



The most amazing thing just happened!

If you call me on my number right now, you’ll hear a splendid old song - the title track of the Kishor Kumar 1961 classic Jhumroo.

I got a call from someone. Here’s how it went:

Hello sir, mein Sriram Finance se bol raha hoon. (Hello Sir, I'm calling from Sriram Finance.)

Ok.

Aapko koi loan ki requirement hai? (Do you have a loan requirement?)

Nahi. (No)

Accha theek hai sir, no problem. (Alright, no problem).

I was about to hang up when he said something that made my day.

Aapka caller tune sun-na tha. Mein waapus phone kar raha hoon. Aap receive mat kijiye. (I wanted to hear your caller tune. I'm calling you again, don't receive it please).

How I laughed when I hung up.

His call is lighting up my phone in silence mode right now!



2 comments:

Florence R. said...

It's so nice when stuff like that happens. ^_^

Florence R. said...

It's so nice when stuff like that happens. ^_^